Quick Craving Fix


Grasshopper pie in a glass... Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm Good!


I have been craving grasshopper pie for weeks. I couldn't tell you why, but it just sounded really good. But I couldn't make a whole pie - I'd be the only one eating it. So I decided to make it into a drink. One glass to take care of my craving.

So I grabbed the ice cream, creme de menthe, and creme de cacao along with my little blender. Had I not been taking pictures I would've had it in the glass I blended it in... since I was - well I tried to make it look a little nicer :)

Since my ice cream scoop was recently broken and has yet to be replaced, I scooped it out with a spoon. As a result, I understand that the measurements may be slightly off. I'd say two scoops with my spoon were probably close to one big scoop with an ice cream scoop.

I took 7 scoops of french vanilla ice cream and added one shot of each in my blender cup and let it blend until smooth. Poured it into a martini glass and topped it with some chocolate shavings - had to add chocolate to mirror the chocolate crust some how. There wasn't as much of the chocolate - but it was still yummy!





Quick, easy, and took care of my craving perfectly!

Comments

  1. I think of Mom's grasshoper pie, which I haven't had since we were kids. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) That's what I was craving. Haven't had it in years - but it sounded so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Hanger

A Quinoa Experiment

Crock-Pot Salmon?